VIDEO PROJECT


Pluto´s Dream

Hello everybody! 
This week, I was working in a video clip. Can you remember my storyboardThis video is related to that story. As you know, the fable tells us about a little dog, called Pluto, who dreams with a better life. 

First of all, I kept in mind my possibilities in order to record a video at home. Secondly, I took a green bed sheet and some fluffy toys. In this way, I recorded my video clip. After that, I used VSDC Free Video Editor to delete the green background and replace it by pictures. Then, I utilised Movie Maker to add music and give a touch of sophistication and professionalism. It´s true that VSDC allows you to do this actions, but I prefered Movie Maker to work on these last details. 

Sincelery, the process was quite long but also enjoyable. I´ve learnt how to use VSDC and make a video with chroma key after all. However, I had some problems editing the video because of several creases in the bed sheet. Finally, I did the best I could and the result is acceptable. 

The main goal of this video is to teach the meaning of friendship and raise awareness of the animal care to the students. Besides, the moral of this fable is thanks to your friends´support, you could overcome any difficulty. So, I would work Emotional Intelligence as well which should be taught in every school. 

From my point of view, I would start my lessons with a fable because it´s a different and original way to introduce a unit. Besides, it´s focused on first grade of Primary Education. Nevertheless, it never goes out of fashion to reflect on a story and work on values. Therefore, it doesn´t matter if you design a fable for fifth or sixth of Primary Education, if and when you adapt the vocabulary and content. 

Finally, it could be a good option if our students record themselves to show and represent another values. Without a doubt, I will use these techniques with my future students.

As you can see, I´ve embedded my video: Pluto´s Dream



You have here the link to my video as well: Pluto´s dreamIf you want to know more information about the backgrounds and music which I chose:

Backgrounds from Pixabay: 1º Background by Lukas Bieri 2º Background by Lolame 3º Background by RDLH 4º Background by FelixMittermeier 5º Background by Free-Photos 6º Background by jackmac34 Music by Brave Lion Track: Tropical Flow — BraveLion [Audio Library Release] Music provided by Audio Library Plus

Stay at home and see you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIKTOCHART

BLOG LICENCE AND DISCOVERING OUR WORLD