REFLECT ON MY OWN LEARNING

My Reflection

Hi everybody!

Today, I would like to share with you my reflection about my learning process. For this reason, I chose Genially in order to show you a general view of my trip.

As you can see, I did an interactive infographic with Genially. In general terms, I represented the assignments through a timeline where I briefly explained the activities and showed my creations during this course. In fact, if you click on each unit, it will appear a small window. So, there are labels and windows in this part. 

Don´t forget to have a look the balloons, because they explain some aspects such as: what I liked the most and least of all, what I found more and less useful, what I intend to use in the classroom from now on, some key ideas that I take from the course and a reflection on what the participation in the course has meant for me.

Sincerely, I used Genially because I really love it and it allows you to add everything that you need. In fact, I recorded an audio to explain my presentation without using another programme. Have you already used it? It´s a recent novelty!

This is my interactive infographic:


"Goodbye always makes my throat hurt" Charlie Brown. Nevertheless, I will come back as soon as I work in a school.

It has been a pleasure


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIKTOCHART

VIDEO PROJECT

BLOG LICENCE AND DISCOVERING OUR WORLD