WELCOME TO NATALIA´S BLOG

Welcome to Everybody!

 My name is Natalia and it is a pleasure to start this blog. am 22 years old and I´m keen on doing sports such as riding, swimming and zumba. Currently, I am studying a Master's Degree in Bilingual Education because I want to be a good English teacher in the future. As you know, if you dare to teach, you must never stop learning.

As you can see, I created this Avatar and I used the App BitEmoji. Sincerely, it´s creative and useful to have an avatar to protect our security on Internet. We have to be aware of the dangers, especially with children. Without a doubt, I´m going to use this App with my future students. They must know how to protect their personal life and facial features. 

To sum up, I am going to share different Apps, websites and my reflections in this blog. I hope you enjoy it and I invite you to travel together towards a technological world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIKTOCHART

VIDEO PROJECT

BLOG LICENCE AND DISCOVERING OUR WORLD